Saturday, March 04, 2006

Um...Do Non-Gay Women Really...

...engage in sex while retaining the modesty of a brassiere?

That happened regularly on Sex and the City, and it happened last night on the premier of Conviction.

At least sex on NYPD Blue was a bit more realistic in terms of clothing/no clothing. While there was a lot of rolling around, and quite a bit of butt shots, at least there wasn't the strange visual of a woman experiencing orgasm while wearing a bra.

Granted, my experience with women in the throes of orgasm is limited (zero, if I remember correctly...what did/do I know about how that happened?), at least during the attempts there wasn't a bra doing its bit of inhibiting.



Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. I think that's purely a TV device to show that sex is going on without showing too much. In the case of "Conviction" it was to show a woman in an on-top position (if memory serves). And in the case of "Sex and the City," I'd guess it was at the actresses request (since on HBO, breast flesh was not only allowed by encouraged).

    In my experience, and granted it has been a while, many women like their nipples to get some, or a lot, of attention, which a bra tends to inhibit. I would assume gay women also get the bra out of the way as soon as practical too. But it's been an even longer while since I've had sex with a lesbian, and there wasn't and orgasmic activity, on her part at least, even then.

    ReplyDelete